Alternative services to contact:

If you need to speak to someone urgently, please contact your GP

You could also contact:

Click here to view the Youth in Mind MAP - a visual map of services/projects for children and young people in Oxfordshire

If you live outside of Oxfordshire, click here to view other Specialised Parent Infant Relationship Teams around the country

© 2019 OXPIP
Registered Charity 1109956
Registered Company 5410167

Read our Privacy Notice here

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
amazon smile logo.png