We are excited to be launching a new self-service portal called 'sheepApp' to give you more control over your donations, event bookings and personal details.
The App allows you to make donations, manage your donations to OXPIP, book on to events and ensure your details and preferences are kept up to date. It will replace our use of JustGiving and Eventbrite, keeping everything in one place for ease and security.
Essentially sheepApp does the following:
- Provides an account area for you (members, donors etc) to manage your own data such as contact details, consent records and interests. You can also access copies of receipts or invoices to download and view a copy of any messages sent to you, such as emails
- sheepMembership: Sign up, renew and manage membership - coming soon!
- sheepEvents: Event listings and ticket purchase (box office)
- sheepGiving: Appeal listings, single donation payments, regular donation payments and gift aid declarations
sheepApp is a core part of the sheepCRM platform, which means data is directly shared with our internal system.
You will need to register for a sheepApp account and set a new password to be able to use the features.
See below instructions on how to do this:
- visit app.sheepcrm.com/oxpip/
- click 'log in' on the top right and then 'register'
- complete your details, read an accept the terms and conditions and click 'register'
- you will be sent an email with an activation code to enter to activate your account
- set a secure password
- you're all set up!